- What we offer
- Technical Services
- Website Design
- Social Impact Tracker Database
- Case studies
- Speakers and Presentations
- Knowledge bank
- About us
- Contact us
Is it for me?
Social Impact Tracker benefits any third sector organisation including charities, voluntary & community groups, social enterprises, statutory & government agencies or any funded organisations who must demonstrate accountability and social value.
Social Impact Tracker is a secure online database that allows you to report outputs, outcomes and measures your social impact. It is easy to use, self-managed, affordable and has 'everything in one place'.
- Very Affordable: Up to now, bespoke databases for the sector could cost several thousand (or tens of thousands of) pounds. Social Impact Tracker - while being off the peg - is completely self-managed with over 50 customisable data fields , covering the vast majority of needs.
- Web-based flexibility: Also, if you had a network-based database (e.g. Access) remote users would need external network facilities set up for them. Social Impact Tracker can be used wherever there is an internet connection and you do not need any other software. This means staff can work directly with clients if desired or even at home. And it’s simple to use.
- Manages and reports outputs: It is a full client management system. Therefore reports can be produced at the touch of a button.
- Manages and reports outcomes: Outcome monitoring is NOT treated as an extra chore to be done. It is built in to the system from the start.
- Contact Management: It keeps all your contacts in one place: Clients, staff, volunteers, external organisations.
- Confidential Case management: The One-to-One section provides an easy-to-use case management system.
If you would like our new pricing sheet click here.
If you would like to arrange an online demo, please ring Colin Harrison on 01924 488725
|SITlite.pdf||15/05/13 2:16 pm||559.5 KB|